Potty-Training
Finally, what I have been dreading the past few months is finished! Riley is potty trained and I feel like we have jumped over a huge hurtle. I don't know why I was dreading it so much. I think I underestimated how quickly she would learn. I just imagined weeks and weeks of accidents inside the house and puddles I would have to clean up when we left the house. I started last Tuesday and spent the whole week at home. Tuesday and Wednesday she had accidents throughout the day. On Thursday she went to my mom's house and had an accident in a booster chair, so she was just sitting in it. Well, something must have clicked at that moment because since that happened she hasn't had one accident. We have been out several times to restaurants and stores and she always tells me when she needs to go. She even tells me when she is taking a bath and when we went swimming last week. She is so thorough she even sits on the potty when she has gas! Very funny! I know that she may still have an accident, but the tough part is over. Hallelujah!