Music
The other night we went out with some good friends and start reminiscing about old songs from the past. I love old music because it just takes you back to a specific memory that you'll always remember.
I started to remember the lyrics to that old song from when I graduated college "Everybody's free to wear sunscreen." There is a line that says "Understand that friends come and go, but for the precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle because the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young." I think that's so true. Check out the song if you get a chance.
I started to remember the lyrics to that old song from when I graduated college "Everybody's free to wear sunscreen." There is a line that says "Understand that friends come and go, but for the precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle because the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young." I think that's so true. Check out the song if you get a chance.