Pregnancy Update

We just spent the last week at the lakehouse and it was fun, but it was hot! I went to the Dr. on Monday and I am 3 cm. dilated and the baby has dropped. Even after I dropped, someone yesterday asked if I was carrying a girl again because I was so high. It's comical now. Riley spent the week at dance camp while I was busy running some errands. My parents gave me the gift of a deep cleaning of the house this week. There were five women that came and they spent five and half hours cleaning. It's amazing how clean a house can look by just the dusting alone. I must admit, I've NEVER dusted some of the blinds in our house since we've lived here. Don't judge me. =) It's such a relief though to have the house clean so now I can relax and wait for labor to happen. I just need to make it through this weekend though because my Dr. is out of town! What a waste to spend the whole year with your doctor only to be delivered by someone else. My Dr. doesn't induce unless it is past the due date which I am kind of glad because the surprise of when it's going to happen is the fun part. I'll post some pics soon of what we have been doing.

Popular posts from this blog