Picking a paint color
Why is picking a paint color so stressful? We recently painted our bathroom and it was supposed to be the same color as our bedroom, but they must have changed the formula in the past couple of years because it ended up being a totally different color than our bedroom. Of course I didn't even check it until they were done with the second coat! It really clashed so instead of just repainting the bathroom, we decided to repaint the bedroom and bathroom to match. Before another color mistake happened, I had a paint color specialist come out and tell me which colors I should use but I think she really may have been color blind. She kept suggesting a green color and we have NO green in any of our bedding so I went out on a limb, was feeling really bold, and stuck with a darker BEIGE! We did have the ceiling painted blue though so all we need to do is look up to feel a big change.
Before: 
After: