Belize






We just got back from vacation in Belize. We had an UNBELIZABLE time. I just had to use that phrase one last time since we were using it all the time before our trip to psyche us up. I know, cheesy. We had a great time relaxing by the beach. We also had a chance to hike through the jungle at Monkey River where I got more than 100 mosquito bites. We stopped counting when we got to 100. We also biked 4 miles on a unpaved dirt road into the town of Placencia which was quite the adventure. In the town of Placencia is the worlds narrowest street. We had great weather despite it being hurricane and the rainy season there. It only rained once while we were out on a boat ride for ten mintutes. The resort we stayed at was very secluded and at times we only saw two or three other couples. They also had the best enchiladas and chips and salsa we have ever had. It was very relaxing. Here are a couple pictures from the trip.

Popular posts from this blog