So many updates, so little energy...

It sure has been a long time since I've updated this. This pregnancy is really wiping me of any energy which isn't good since I have a million things to do before the baby gets here! Here are a few things the girls have been up to..

Hayden is now walking and starting to run. She has eight teeth which we didn't think would ever get here. She loves to spend time outside. She pretty much points to everything she wants and says "Uhh." Every now and then I can make out an "all done" or a "iley,"aside from her "mama" and "dada." She spends her days in the sandbox or on the swing, getting into the markers over and over and over again, reading her books, weekly visits to My gym, as mom's sidekick in the car taking Riley to and from school, and we discovered that she loves flopping down on anything soft. Her favorite book is Brown Bear, Brown Bear and loves to play the piano and listen to music in the car with her hand waving in the air like a conductor. I haven't been able to capture this on video yet, but it's pretty funny.
The girl loves dirt
Comfy chair we pulled out from the attic

Mozart
Surrounded by my books
Loving the Slide
Taxi service
Helping out with Laundry

Riley loves school this year. She is going three days a week and loves her teachers and her new friends in her class. Her favorite thing to do is to play at home with her stuffed animals and sister and coloring pictures.She also loves baking. Riley has also discovered a new "passion" which is the iphone! I recentely got a new phone for my birthday and Riley's favorite games are Angry Birds and Cut the Rope. We finally realized that we needed to cut down on phone time when I walked into a scene shown below in the pics. Actually, I'm not sure who is more
addicted Riley or her dad. She also loves spending having her friends over and going over to her friends house.
Loving her dadaDecorating for HalloweenLoving her sisterPlaying dress up amongst a few hundred other things.Fight over the phoneRiley's 5th Birthday party

Popular posts from this blog