Three Months Old

What I'm doing at three months old...

I love to still be swaddled. My mom is trying to break me of this habit during my naps but I'm letting her know that I will not have it!

I love my pacifier also and haven't quite learned to suck on my own fingers yet. Maybe that's why she wants to get my hands out of that swaddle.

I do not like to be on my stomach. If you try to put me on my stomach I'll just rub my head back and forth into the blanket until you roll me back over.

I love to smile and talk all the time particularly while I'm eating.

I love looking and smiling at my sister while she "pets" me as she calls it.

I'm sleeping about five hours at night before it's time to eat again.

I love to stick out my tongue.



Popular posts from this blog