Welcome to our Blog! We hope this helps our family and friends see a glimpse into our lives and help us stay connected even though we are far away.
Swimming
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Sunday after church we went swimming. Riley can swim by herself now with her floats on. I think the highlight of the day was playing with the inner tubes though.
I can't believe the summer is almost over! I guess that's what happens when your child starts to be on the school calendar. Riley's last day of preschool was quite emotional as I cried all the way home after going to her end of the year party. Her teacher was so fabulous this year and at the party she read the book "The Oak inside the Acorn" by Max Lucado. Such a great book and most of the moms were crying by the end of it, but I fought through it until I got to the car! I know "Bubs" and "Haydes" (Riley's nicknames for Brady and Hayden) are going to miss having Riley around all day (and so will I), but here are some pics of our fun summer.